Home‎ > ‎

Teaching English in Asia

If you are a recent graduate from a university and wonder what it is like to work in Asia, perhaps teaching English in Hong Kong could be an opportunity for you.   This article from The Guardian will give you a good background about teaching in Asia. 

If you want to become a qualified English teacher under many of the native-English teacher employment scheme, a good postgraduate qualification in Education or a certificate programme in teaching English as a foreign language would be an asset (example of such are the Cambridge CELTA & Trinity TESOL programme.